Please visit our active News Blog area to find the most up-to-date information.
- Assessor's Office
- Byron Gaines Utility Authority
- Clerk's Corner
- Community Events
- Gaines Library News
- Job Opportunities
- Kent County Road Commission
- Parks and Recreation
- Planner's Corner
- Public Announcements
- Treasurer's Notes
- Water and Sewer Department
Proposed Changes to Acoholic Liquor Ordinance
SPECIAL NOTICE: On March 13, 2017 the Gaines Charter Township Board past Resolution No. 17-8, making a record of its decision to “NOT make provisions in its zoning and NOT to adopt an ordinance to authorize within the Township, the location of any medical marihuana facilities as identified in the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act, Mich. Comp. Laws §333.27101, et seq. (2016)”.
Community Alerts Available thru Access Kent Website
Both Business and Neighborhood alerts are now available thru the Access Kent Website.
- Click here to go to the site
- Complete the required information and choose TEXT, EMAIL, or BOTH for delivery
- Select "Gaines Twp" and/or "Gaines Business Watch" (Business watch is tailored for area buisness and Gaines Twp is for neighborhoods and areas other than business
Public Announcements for Gaines Charter Township will be posted in this area and on our News Blog
Interested in serving on a Township Committee?
Click here for an application
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop off at our office
RECYCLE CHEMICALS SAFELY
Click here or visit the Township office for detailed information
Kent County would like your input regarding Broadband access in the county. Visit Broadband Survey to participate in the online survey.
Some items are in PDF Format and require the FREE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader available from the Adobe web site.